12.27.2010

Santa Baby

No, I didn't receive a light blue convertible, a yacht, or the deed to a platinum mine this year, but I still think Santa (*SPOILER ALERT* aka The Parents) brought me some pretty awesome stuff...


These Kate Spade ticker tape tidbit plates and twirl larabee dot fete mini saucers are just what I need for serving apps and bubbly at my upcoming NYE party!

These new Frye cowboy boots are fancied up with metallic studs. I can't wait to wear these to Nick's Country Bar or any day of the week.

I can be a bit of a techie at times, so I usually can count on my dad to give me some sort of gadget to keep me up to speed. An iPhone and a Kindle have ended up under the tree in year's past. This year...Apple TV.

I know I am enjoying all of my great gifts. I hope you all got what you wanted and more this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment