I first discovered the new Penguin Classic cloth bound books at Anthropologie last year. The collection includes classic titles by Jane Austen, the Bronte sisters, Charles Dickens, etc. Each book is covered with patterned cloth in varying colors and designs. I love reading a good classic, and one that doubles as a decorative and colorful accent in any room is just the icing on the cake.
Here are some of my favorite titles (some mostly for the cover design because they are just that fab):
At Anthro, the books are priced at $20. But you can purchase each of the titles shown here and others at Amazon.com for only $13. At that price, you won't feel bad about buying more than one!
When you're done reading all about Alice's adventures in Wonderland or the tragic tale of Catherine and Heathcliff, you can use the books as a way to bring color and a literary vibe to your home, a la this table display I came across in Southern Living...







No comments:
Post a Comment