12.22.2010

Duly Noted

I'm not always good about remembering to write thank you notes other than the obligatory post-interview/boyfriend's parents invited me to their home-type. Sometimes it's nice to send a quick thank you when a friend has you over for dinner or when someone gives you a birthday/Christmas present (I realize that this should also fall under the obligatory category, but I have been seriously slacking).

The discovery of e-stationery from iomoi.com has made expressing my sentiments easy and fun. For just $15, you can access iomoi's online collection of e-stationery designs for one whole year! The designs range from cutesy to funky and you are sure to find something appropriate for everyone on your thank you note recipient list.

For your BFF
For the #1 Auburn fan in your life 
For your boss who is obsessed with pirates...
For baby

Iomoi.com offers dozens of designs for any occasion, not just thank yous. You simply choose your design, enter your personalized message, enter your recipient's email address, and voila! You have just sent a special note to someone in 5 minutes, without even having to lick the nasty stuff on the back of an envelope.


1 comment: